1- OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE.
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.alinatur.es, which puts at your disposal, which puts at your disposal ALINATUR PETFOOD SL, provided with CIF B73573610 and with address at Pol. Ind. Saprelorca, Avd. Francisco Jimenez Sola , Buzón 3, 30817 Lorca, Murcia, Spain, telephone 968476154 and email address email@example.com.
Which we can refer to as “company”.
The navigation on the website of the company attributes the condition of user of this, and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this legal notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice. The user will respond to the company or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND UTILIZATION.
The website and its services are free and open access, however, the company conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that communicates to the company and will be solely responsible for inaccurate or false statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the company and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the company, or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the company provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the company’s or third party’s computer systems and, if necessary, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the company or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations, or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to their respective owners, without which the user can be understood of exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, make authorized private copies, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to of any type of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that may appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the company and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the company of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from the company. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the homepage of our website, as well as refrain from making false or inaccurate statements or indications about the company, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
The company is not responsible for the use made by each user of the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
3- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY.
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The company excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other malware elements in the contents that may produce alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, the company is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate the rights of intellectual and industrial property, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and to the image itself.
Likewise, the company declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our administrator of the site. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website.
4-PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity of the web pages included or accessible through the website www.alinatur .es, you must send a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org, duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infractions and stating expressly and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious issue that concerns the website of the company, the Spanish legislation will be applicable, being competent the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the company.
All notifications and communications between users will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail, email, or telephone communication. Users should contact the company through any of the means of contact indicated at the beginning of this legal notice.
This legal notice has been revised in August 2018, so there may be variations until your next review.